Happy Friday everyone! Looking forward to the weekend? Here are a few links to keep you visually inspired!
- Getting Things Done (GTD) workflows: Mathew Lang has mapped out his GTD productivity process which he sums up as “A simple decision process that lets me quickly analyse and apportion my to do list in a quick and easy way.“
- Stop Thinking!: Avid mapper Paul Foreman offers readers of Mind Map Inspiration a free eBook along with several others that cover uses for mind maps and hand drawn templates. Download copies here.
- Visual Collaboration: Steve Rothwell explores the collaborative process of mapping with colleagues in his post, mind maps as forms.
- The Four Agreements:
1. Be Impeccable,
2. Don’t Take Anything Personally,
3. Don’t Make Assumptions, and
4. Always Do Your Best!
- Map of Maps: The BiggerPlate map sharing community has posted their top ten most popular maps. I’ve posted a few up into the community and was pleased to see that one of them, “SWOT Analysis“, has made the top 10. Of course, Luciano Passuello’s great work scored him 3 positions with “Getting to Yes“, “The Now Habit” and “One Small Step Can Change Your Life“!