A Note to Mindjet Catalyst Users
Yesterday, we announced Mindjet Connect, our new cloud-based service for collaborative work management. Click here to see the press release. Mindjet Connect is a collaborative work management service that helps groups of people, work better, together.
We are excited about it because it will help teams -whether they are across the hall or around the world – quickly align on ideas, processes, strategies, etc. It’s all about helping teams get more work done. We think it’s a great step forward for our customers that offers more functionality and an improved user experience. If you’re a Catalyst customer you’re naturally wondering what this all means to you. Below, we offer some answers to some questions:
What does it mean for me?
• No disruption. We are continuing to support Catalyst, and there will be no disruption in your Catalyst service or changes made to your account unless you request them. You do not need to take any action to keep using your Catalyst account, via web browser or connected to MindManager Version 9 for Windows.
• Migration assistance. Later this year we will be offering migration assistance for our customers who are transitioning to Mindjet Connect.
• Try it for free! You can try Mindjet Connect at no charge and without it affecting your Catalyst account. For your free trial, sign up for Mindjet Connect (Free edition) at www.mindjet.com. Please note: Mindjet Connect launches September 22. Trials will be available on that date forward. Mindjet Connect is not compatible with MindManger 9 for Windows.
MindManager 2012 is not integrated integrated with Catalyst. The integrations are:
• MindManager Version 9 for Windows/ with Mindjet Catalyst
• MindManager 2012 for Windows/ with Mindjet Connect.
Both Mindjet Catalyst and Mindjet Connect can be accessed via any web browser. You do not need MindManager to use either Mindjet Catalyst or Mindjet Connect.
Over the next few weeks, you’ll be hearing more about Mindjet Connect and MindManager 2012 for Windows, including instructions for moving content from Catalyst to Mindjet Connect.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Mindjet Customer Service via the form at www.mindjet.com/contactus or by contacting your Mindjet Account Manager.