Mindjet Awarded Microsoft Gold Partnership Status for MindManager
Mindjet has again been awarded Microsoft Gold Partnership status for Application Development for MindManager, and has consistently achieved Microsoft Application Developer partner status for more than 10 years. Mindjet gained Gold Partnership status through customer references, a commitment to integration with Microsoft products like SharePoint and the Microsoft Office suite, and because of significant competency and Microsoft certifications across our Technical Operations organization. Microsoft Gold Partnership Status allows us to continue to improve MindManager and its solid integration with Microsoft products.
If you’re not familiar with the many ways that MindManager and MindManager Enterprise work with Microsoft software, here’s some examples:
- Import and Export to Microsoft Word allows users who organize white papers, reports and other content in MindManager to export to Microsoft Word for final polishing and publication.
- Export to Microsoft PowerPoint, which works especially well with MindManager’s slide creation capabilities.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook, including dynamic Outlook task branches, so tasks can be organized in a single view.
- CSV Export and Excel integration allows users to display dynamic Excel ranges inside topics, so data in the map is updated along with the spreadsheet. Data can be exported in CSV format to Excel.
- Microsoft Project import and export for project managers.
- MindManager Enterprise adds the ability to sync information and tasks, as well as the ability to share mind maps for viewing within SharePoint.