Work Collaboration Innovator Mindjet Adds New Collaboration Products, Garners Two Million Paid Customers and More Than One Million Mobile Users in 2011Work Collaboration Innovator Mindjet Adds New Collaboration Products, Garners Two Million Paid Customers and More Than One Million Mobile Users in 2011
SAN FRANCISCO – February 7, 2012 – Mindjet® Takes the Collaboration Space with Greater Than 20 Percent Growth, Marquee Enterprise Customers, and Increased Paid User Base
Collaborative Work Management provider Mindjet® recapped 2011 as a momentous year marked by the company’s launch into the collaboration space, major product launches and double-digit growth. Mindjet also excelled in the mobile apps space with iOS® and Android® introductions, adding over one million new mobile users. New product releases propelled greater than 20 percent increase in booking s and continued sales momentum throughout 2011, and the signing of marquee customers Bayer, Credit Suisse, Dow Chemical, HSBC, Nokia and Volvo. At the close of the year, Mindjet’s paid user base reached two million, including 83 percent of Fortune 100 companies.
According to research by LexisNexis®, 62 percent of workers in every market admit that the quality of their work suffers at times because they cannot sort through the information they need fast enough. Today’s increasingly virtual office, running at a feverish pace, adds to the list of challenges commonly faced by teams – often leading to lost productivity, as well as profits. The ability to collaborate, set goals and execute against them requires more than simple document management and file sharing. Singular task management solutions address only the back end of dilemma, making a complete solution that much more critical.
Mindjet Connect®, the platform that helps generate ideas, organize information, and store and share data, is designed specifically to create plans and drive them through execution. Mindjet added critical task management capabilities to the platform in late summer 2011 through its acquisition of Cohuman®.
“2011 was a pivotal year for us,” said Mindjet CEO Scott Raskin. “Nearly every company I speak with faces challenges creating plans to support their goals and empowering their people to take the right actions in a coordinated fashion. The ability for teams to visualize and execute on their plans in an accessible and usable environment has flat-out not existed. Mindjet is the first company to bridge the divide. Our financial success in 2011 and healthy user base is proof of market demand.”
Key Mindjet milestones and 2011 achievements:
Growth of product suite:
- Mindjet Connect - Lets people interactively map out ideas and information so that all participants can visualize the process from initial concept to strategy. Once a plan is in place, a user takes action through a dynamic and social task management framework, pushing collaboration and communication to a new level. Mindjet Connect empowers people to unite vision and action to complete project goals successfully.
- Mindjet Mobile Apps - To meet customer demand for collaborative mobile applications that seamlessly integrated with the Mindjet platform, the company introduced Mindjet for iPad® and iPhone® and Mindjet for Android, making collaborative work management available to people from virtually anywhere on any device or platform.
- MindManager® Enables users to brainstorm, plan, strategize and present more effectively using interactive information maps that illustrate high level concepts with relevant details, all in a single view.
- MindManager 2012 - The most significant release in the product’s history, including real time co-editing, enhanced information maps, a new desktop interface, plus new brainstorming features that guide users to unleash team creativity.
- MindManager 9 for Mac® - Allows users to collect ideas, combining the ease of a whiteboard with drag-and-drop editing. Built-in tools for organizing and scheduling, along with Apple® iWork® and Microsoft Office® integration, let Mac users quickly turn ideas and requirements into detailed project plans and polished presentations.
- Mindjet Connect SP - Adds powerful visual collaboration features and intuitive document discovery capabilities to enterprise installations of Microsoft® SharePoint®.
Key Customer Wins: In 2011, Mindjet added impressive customer wins with brands such as: Bayer, BT, Con Edison, Citrix, Credit Suisse, Daimler AG, Ernest & Young, Fujitsu, Deutsche Telecom, Dow Chemical, Fidelity, HSBC, HoK, McKesson, MetLife, National Australia Bank, Nationwide Insurance, Nokia, Siemens, Swiss Life, TE Connectivity, Volkswagen and Volvo.
Expansion of Executive Team: Key additions to the executive team included Jascha Kaykas-Wolff as chief marketing officer, Blaine Mathieu as chief products officer and Valerie Burman as vice president of strategy, development and corporate alliances. Other strategic hires brought the company to more than 240 global employees, which will further expand in 2012 to support increased demand for Mindjet products.
- Mindjet Conspire blog: http://blog.mindjet.com
- Mindjet on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mindjet
- Mindjet on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/mindjet
- Mindjet on Youtube® http://www.youtube.com/mindjet
- More Mindjet news: http://www.mindjet.com/press/reviews/index.html
Mindjet delivers collaborative work management software that generates ideas, organizes information, stores and shares data, and manages workflow in a way that maximizes the power of collaboration. Eight-three percent of the Fortune 100™ and 46 of BusinessWeek’s “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” rely on Mindjet to unite visions and actions and drive business success– let us show you why.
Mindjet, MindManager and Mindjet Connect are registered trademarks or trademarks of Mindjet in the US and other countries. Microsoft, Microsoft Office, and SharePoint are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the US and other countries. Apple, iPad, iPhone, Mac, and iWork are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and all other names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.