December 7th, 2016 - OTTAWA, ONTARIO
MindManager Enterprise Powers Business: Maximize Knowledge, Collaborate, and Drive Innovation
With new project scheduling, enhanced SharePoint support, and easier deployment, MindManager Enterprise enables companies to turn ideas into strategy, action & success.
Corel’s Mindjet® team introduces the new MindManager® Enterprise. With mind mapping, diagram creation, visual planning tools, patented data integration and flexible sharing options, MindManager Enterprise helps businesses improve communication and collaborate across all their key business initiatives.
“We’re offering companies a smarter way to exchange information, manage projects and drive success by harnessing the power of ideas and data. While mind mapping may be at our core, MindManager Enterprise goes far beyond to help our customers achieve excellence in mission critical areas including project management, IT and R&D, engineering and more,” said Gérard Métrailler, VP of Products at Corel.
Many of the world’s leading companies trust Mindjet MindManager because it delivers a complete solution that works with the platforms, applications and services they rely on. Enterprise ready, MindManager easily integrates into any corporate environment with simple network deployment, SharePoint integration, support for industry-standard authentication protocols, and a depth of functionality unmatched by other applications. MindManager promotes free-form thinking and enables individuals and teams to quickly organize complex ideas and information into strategies and plans.
Built on the power of the new MindManager 2017, MindManager Enterprise also offers customers new features designed specifically for corporate environments:
- New! Universal HTML5 File Export: Break down barriers by exporting your mind map to an interactive HTML5 file which can be shared and viewed on any modern browser. Viewers can navigate and search, open and close branches, and access links, attachments and topic notes.
- New! Dashboard Roll-up Maps: Now it’s simple to roll multiple project plans and statuses into a single project portfolio dashboard. Add read-only topics or entire branches from one or more locally stored maps into a dashboard roll-up.
- Enhanced! Project Management: Drive productivity and success with new project management features including the ability to visualize and filter a project’s Critical Path, apply Task Highlights to quickly identify and mitigate issues, integrate with dozens of project and task management systems, and more.
- New! Advanced Project Scheduling: Turn on new capabilities to streamline and improve project planning with enhanced Gantt chart support and powerful plan-optimization features. Easily adjust plan start and finish dates, remove slack time and optimize the schedule. See tasks by resource and get the full picture when resources are over utilized. With the power and flexibility of Advanced Project Scheduling, it’s easier than ever to see an entire project and improve business processes from start to finish.
- Enhanced! SharePoint Task Integration: SharePoint Task synchronization now includes Categories in addition to task name, priority, progress, resources, start date and end date. Users can also import resources from SharePoint into MindManager, simplifying the process to create projects, and assign tasks that are synchronized and tracked in SharePoint.
- New! Extended SharePoint Authentication: Now take advantage of support for Office 365 Authentication, Azure ADFS/On Premises Authentication, and MFA Authentication, in addition Windows NTLM Authentication and Forms Based Authentication.
- Enhanced! Visualizations and Mapping: Communicate more effectively with visually rich and effective maps. Use new Timeline Layouts to structure and present time-based information. Flow Chart improvements include a new menu to quickly select shapes, insert topics between existing workflow topics, and enhance images. Create polished maps with more than 700 new scalable topic images and updated templates. MindManager Enterprise also offers a full complement of industry standard styles and formats including Gantt charts and more.
- Enhanced! File Management with Box and SharePoint support: Now easily access files no matter where they’re stored – locally, on SharePoint and now Box. With new support for Box, users can store and access files in the cloud, and lock and unlock Box files directly in MindManager. Use MindManager to connect to one or more SharePoint sites and check in and check out files.
- Enhanced! Zapier Integration: Get the full picture and use Zapier to automate tasks between MindManager and 700+ web applications and services including Gmail, OneNote, Box, Evernote, Slack, Trello, Jira, Basecamp, and more.
- New! Simplified Installer: Ensure your corporate deployment is as simple as possible with new 32-bit, 64-bit, and combined installers.
- New! Special Preview Applications: Enable everyone in your organization to access the power of your teams’ data. MindManager Reader offers powerful map rendering capabilities on both Windows and Mac.
Pricing and Availability
The new MindManager Enterprise includes MindManager 2017 for Windows, MindManager 10 for Mac, MindManager Reader for Windows/Mac, and MindManager software for SharePoint servers. MindManager Enterprise customers are eligible for special software licensing and service programs.
Ideal for global deployments, MindManager Enterprise is available in English, German and French. For more information, please go here.
About Mindjet MindManager
MindManager helps business professionals achieve more by efficiently organizing and clearly communicating complex ideas and information. With over 4,500 corporate customers and 2.5 million paid users, including 83% of the Fortune 100 companies, MindManager mind mapping and information visualization software enables brainstorming and creative problem solving, improves communication, and gives users the ability to plan and complete complex projects more efficiently and effectively. Corel acquired Mindjet MindManager in August 2016. For more information, please visit www.mindmanager.com.
©2016 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, MindManager and Mindjet, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent