A swim lane diagram is a visual tool used to show how a process flows from beginning to end. Each step is broken down in detail to determine what needs done, who is involved, and how goals will be met.
By arranging various data elements into specific categories and showing how they function, swim lane diagrams make it easy to see how efficient a process is and where improvements can be made.
Swim lane diagrams are excellent tools for laying out, step by step, how a process should flow. When looking for areas of improvement, they make it easy to identify problems and what caused them.
When used effectively within an organization, swim lane diagrams can clearly define what each department does, and who holds responsibility.
1. More Powerful Sharing with HTML5
2. Powerful Integrations – With apps like, Asana, Google Docs, Google Docs, Box, or OneDrive
3. Better Project Planning & Management
4. More Visual – With over 700 topic images added to the Image Library
5. More Convenient – Quickly store, retrieve, and share MindManager files using simplified file management
MindManager is one of the best swim lane diagram creators on the market. With the powerful features and tools listed above and many more you will be creating swim lane diagrams in no time!
MindManager comes pre-installed with many templates for you to choose from. To use these templates: