- Create beautiful interactive maps, charts & diagrams
- Process & organize information more effectively
- Bring structure and clarity to plans & projects
- See the big picture and little details in one view
- NEW in 2020: In-App Tutorials | Co-Editing | Capture Tools | Mobile Viewers | Excel Integrations | Project Management Enhancements & MORE
MindManager 2020 for Windows
Visual work management & mind mapping
30-Day Fully Functional Free Trial
MindManager makes it easier to think, plan, and communicate
Information is invaluable. But it’s also overwhelming. MindManager puts you in command of the information surrounding your work, business and world — instead of controlled, confused or overwhelmed by it.
Work at the speed of mind.
Rigid, linear tools can leave your best thinking on the table. MindManager lets your brain work with information the way it was designed to — fast & dynamically — so you don’t lose a single brilliant insight or critical detail.
- Quickly break main concepts into smaller details, while keeping connections simple and clear.
- Add detail and context to tasks as you create them, without stepping out of the flow.
- Rearrange or replicate information with simple drag & drop.
Take the devil out of the details.
Productivity isn’t productive if you’re working on the wrong things. MindManager shows your tasks, ideas, data and detail in a shared context, so you immediately see what’s relevant, what should be prioritized and what you can let go.
- Uncover hidden connections between topics, tasks and data.
- Eliminate redundancies, identify risks and uncover opportunities.
- Make better decisions by seeing the downstream impact of actions before you take them.
Seal your communication cracks.
Disjointed email chains, unproductive meetings and misalignment are project killers. MindManager lets you consolidate all information related to a project, plan or concept into one central, shared portal that keeps your team on task, on time and most importantly, on the same page.
- Transparently communicate ownership, priorities, deadlines and more.
- Visually connect related and dependent action items, to eliminate redundancy and encourage collaboration.
- View projects by resource, tasks, timeline, in Gantt charts and more for visibility into progress, status, red flags and risks.
See your world in a single glance.
Knowledge is only power if you can access it.
MindManager integrates scattered data into a single, structured dashboard and presents it as a unified whole, so everything is connected and accounted for, it all makes sense and it all gets done.
- Sync related data from Microsoft Office files, content repositories and over 800 apps.
- Easily add, correlate and view files, images, links, media and more – for consolidated control over your day, work and world.
- Fluidly change the information you’re seeing or showing, without switching windows or splitting screens.
Work faster. Work better. Work CONNECTED.
Connect everything that matters to your work, from anywhere it is,
to everywhere you are … so you can get to where you want to be.
Empower teamwork and ignite innovation
When people apply their collective brainpower to a shared goal, amazing things can happen. Now you can experience the power of live collaboration with MindManager. Invite colleagues across departments, offices and time zones to work together in maps in real time and watch plans crystallize, opportunities appear, and ideas take flight right before your eyes.
- Actively collaborate with others on MindManager maps in a secure cloud-based session
- Facilitate dynamic planning sessions, knowledge sharing, brainstorming and more within MindManager’s flexible virtual environment
- Invited participants do not need a MindManager license to join your Co-editing session
Co-Editing is a subscription-based product available as an add-on purchase for customers with an active Upgrade Protection Plan or MSA. Please visit the MindManager online store or contact our sales team or your preferred reseller for pricing. A free 30-day trial of Co-Editing is included with MindManager 2020. Learn more about Co-Editing
NEW! MindManager Snap
Snap up great content the moment you find it
Inspiration and ideas can show up at any time. With MindManager Snap, you’ll be ready to grab them! Capture map-worthy content in seconds when you’re away from MindManager, then drop it into your maps the next time you open it up — so no on-the-go brainstorm or 2 a.m. ‘aha!’ ever slips through the cracks.
- Capture images, links, and text notes any time, from anywhere, through your desktop, Chrome browser or mobile device
- Expand, enrich and improve your maps in exciting new ways
- Snapped content stays safe and secure in a cloud-based queue until you’re ready to add it to your map
MindManager Snap Chrome extension available in the Chrome Web Store
Capture via mobile device requires the MindManager Go mobile app
NEW! MindManager Go
Take your maps places your PC can’t go
Your thinking doesn’t end when you walk away from your desktop. Now your maps don’t either. Our fully-redesigned MindManager Go mobile viewer app lets you review, show, discuss and even capture content for your maps anywhere and anytime you want to.
- View and navigate MindManager maps on your Android or iOS device
- Filter maps on tags, icons, priority & progress to easily focus on the information you need
- Send images and text notes to your MindManager desktop with the NEW MindManager Snap capture tool
Available for download in the Google Play and Apple App stores
NEW! In-App Tutorials
Navigate the ins and outs of MindManager in no time
New software can be challenging to learn. The MindManager Learning Center with step-by-step tutorials helps new users get up and running quickly and seasoned users become familiar with more advanced functionality.
- Spend less time figuring out how to use common features and functions and learn the lay of the land
- Dive deeper into more advanced features that can help you with your daily workflow
- Tutorials include brainstorming, flowcharting, project management, sharing, mastering MindManager, and more
NEW! Excel Data Mapper
Get a clearer view of complex data
Now you can easily harness the incredible data-crunching power of Excel, and leave its complexity behind. Our new Data Mapper tool lets you quickly and precisely categorize, comprehend and analyze Excel data imported into MindManager maps.
- Create a map view of spreadsheet content that includes only the data you need to see, exactly the way you want to see it
- Choose file, data range and row layout
- Define how row/column information translates into map structure, topic properties and data, calculations, and more
NEW! Excel Export
Give your spreadsheets style AND substance
Enjoy more control than ever over the way you structure and present information in Excel. Our new Export tool makes it easy to customize spreadsheet structure, organization, style and more when exporting MindManager map content to Excel.
- Create a clear, accurate, instantly-understandable spreadsheet view of MindManager map content
- Add icons, tags, task information, properties and more
- Define content order, sheet layout and formatting
NEW! Project Cost Tracking
Get a more complete project picture
Whether your project budget is massive or modest, keeping costs in sight is the key to successfully managing it. Our new Project Costing tool lets you quickly add individual costs into your project maps, easily update them, and sum totals with a simple click, for instant visibility into one of your project’s most critical elements.
- Define and view general costs within maps
- Tailor maps for budget-focused conversations by filtering on cost data
- Manage exceptions and ensure budget adherence by creating SmartRules that trigger when costs exceed set amounts
See and do more in Gantt
Gantt charts are beloved by project managers for the detail, visibility and understanding they provide. We’ve extended Gantt Pro functionality into our standard Gantt chart tool to make it more powerful and flexible than ever for single users.
- Open Gantt chart in a separate window for easier viewing and updating
- Track general project costs within the Gantt view
- View and print both grid and Gantt chart horizontally on a single page
ENHANCED Flowcharting Tools
Keep processes flowing smoothly
Clear, well-defined processes lead to smooth, glitch-free workflows. Our new flowcharting enhancements enable you to quickly build visual process flows that bring shape and clarity to even highly-complex process, are easy for others to understand and follow, and are easily adapted as needs change.
- Insert new swimlanes into existing diagrams with a single click
- Keep related topics within a swimlane together when lane is moved, resized, or when new segments are inserted with the new Topic Container option
- Format individual lanes for clear visual differentiation
- Control relationship line placement for precise communications
ENHANCED Mapping & Visualization Tools
Make a bigger impact faster
The more easily you can build and navigate MindManager maps and diagrams, the more value they’ll bring to your day, work and world. We’ve built a slew of mapping enhancements into MindManager 2020 that are all designed to make it more intuitive, efficient, effective, and a lot more fun!
- Streamline the placement & presentation of images with
NEW Image Thumbnails
- Quickly categorize and add meaning to content with
NEW Quick Add Icon & Tag Groups
- Organize and update topics fast & intuitively with
ENHANCED Drag & Drop
- Define relationships clearly & precisely with
ENHANCED Relationship Line Control
- Automate and accelerate workflows even more with
- Enjoy easier access to maps stored in the cloud with ENHANCED Places integrations
- And MORE!
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Service Pack 1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- IBM or compatible Pentium® processor (1 GHz or greater)
- 2 GB RAM or greater
- 830 MB available disk space
- Recommended Minimum Display: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Microsoft .NET 4.6 or higher
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Project® 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11.0 or greater
- Broadband Internet Connection