October 5th, 2016 - OTTAWA, ONTARIO
New MindManager 2017 Empowers Businesses to Inspire Creativity and Manage Complexity
MindManager 2017 for Windows delivers Universal File Export with HTML5, connects with 700+ apps, and supports SharePoint to simplify information sharing and drive collaboration
Corel’s Mindjet® team introduces MindManager® 2017 for Windows, the latest version of the industry’s leading mind mapping and interactive diagramming software. The new release adds a variety of features including Universal HTML5 File Export enabling maps to be opened by anyone with a browser; integration with more than 700 cloud apps using the Zapier platform; and enhanced support for Box and SharePoint, making it even easier to collaborate. MindManager 2017 is a comprehensive solution that promotes free-form thinking and enables individuals and teams to quickly organize complex ideas and information into strategies and plans.
“With MindManager 2017, it’s simple to harness the power of amazing ideas by transforming them into visually rich information maps that can be shared with anyone in your organization. From initial brainstorming sessions to managing a project through its completion, this is the most complete package to help users and teams turn inspiration into business success,” said Gerard Metrailler, VP of Products at Corel.
MindManager 2017 for Windows enables users to transform complex information and ideas from 700+ apps into actionable project plans, and makes it simple to create dynamic dashboard maps, interactive mind maps, timelines and workflow diagrams.
- New! Universal HTML5 File Export: Break down barriers by exporting your mind map to an interactive HTML5 file which can be shared and viewed on any modern browser. Viewers can navigate and search, open and close branches, and access links, attachments and topic notes.
- New! Zapier Integration: Get the full picture and use Zapier to automate tasks between MindManager and 700+ web applications and services including Gmail, OneNote, Box, Evernote, Slack, Trello, Jira, Basecamp, and more. Send topics from MindManager maps to Zapier-connected applications or receive data from these applications to be used in a map.
- Enhanced! File Management with Box and SharePoint support: Now easily access files no matter where they’re stored – locally, on SharePoint and now Box. With new support for Box, users can store and access files in the cloud, and lock and unlock Box files directly in MindManager. Use MindManager 2017 to connect to one or more SharePoint sites and check in and check out files.
- Enhanced! Project Management: Drive productivity and success with new project management features including the ability to visualize and filter a project’s Critical Path, apply Task Highlights to quickly identify and mitigate issues, integrate with dozens of project and task management systems, and more.
- Enhanced! Visualizations and Mapping: Communicate more effectively with visually rich and effective maps. Use new Timeline Layouts to structure and present time-based information. Flow Chart improvements include a new menu to quickly select shapes, insert topics between existing workflow topics, and enhance images. Create polished maps with more than 700 new scalable topic images and updated templates.
New MindManager 10 for Mac Update
A new update for MindManager® 10 for Mac is also available featuring an improved user interface, along with new features including Universal HTML5 File Export, Topic Quick Add, an Image and Template Library with more than 700 new topic images and updated templates, and enhanced Display Workflows, Process Diagrams and Concept Maps. The update is available free to current MindManager 10 customers. More details can be found at www.mindjet.com/mindmanager-mac.
Pricing and Availability
MindManager 2017 for Windows is available now in English, French and German as an individual license for $349 (USD), £249, €349 suggested retail price (SRP). Upgrade pricing is $179 (USD), £129, €179 SRP. UK and European prices exclusive of VAT.
MindManager 10 for Mac is now available as a separate purchase for $179 (USD), £129, €179 SRP. Upgrade pricing is $89 (USD), £65, €89 SRP. The update is available free to current MindManager 10 for Mac customers. UK and European prices exclusive of VAT.
MindManager Enterprise is available with volume licensing discounts and maintenance options for organizations of all sizes. For more information, please visit www.mindjet.com/enterprise or contact email@example.com.
About Mindjet MindManager
MindManager helps business professionals achieve more by efficiently organizing and clearly communicating complex ideas and information. With over 4,500 corporate customers and 2.5 million paid users, including 83% of the Fortune 100 companies, MindManager mind mapping and information visualization software enables brainstorming and creative problem solving, improves communication, and gives users the ability to plan and complete complex projects more efficiently and effectively. Corel acquired Mindjet MindManager in August 2016. For more information, please visit www.mindjet.com.
Corel is one of the world’s top software companies, boasting some of the industry’s best-known graphics, productivity, digital media and mind mapping products. We’ve built a reputation for giving customers more choice, and delivering solutions that are easy to learn and use. Our mission is simple: help people achieve new levels of creativity and productivity.
Corel’s product lines include CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, Corel® Painter®, Corel® PaintShop® Pro, Corel® VideoStudio®, Corel® WordPerfect® Office, MindManager®, Pinnacle Studio™, ReviverSoft®, Roxio Creator®, Roxio® Toast™ and WinZip®. For more information, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2016 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, CorelDRAW, MindManager, Mindjet, Painter, PaintShop, Pinnacle, Pinnacle Studio, ReviverSoft, Roxio, Roxio Creator, Toast, VideoStudio, WinZip and WordPerfect are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent
613-728-0826 x 5405