October 15th, 2015 - San Francisco, CA
Mindjet Announces Record Momentum and Launches MindManager 2016 and MindManager Enterprise 2016
Mindjet today announced the public availability of MindManager 2016 for Windows® and MindManager Enterprise 2016, with new features including intelligent flowcharts, Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint® support, and numerous user interface enhancements. MindManager is the world’s leading mind mapping software for business planning and project management, and the new versions include tools for creating flowcharts, diagrams, and other visualizations that have the same depth and intelligence as MindManager maps. Unlike simple chart drawing tools, MindManager lets users add attachments, links, notes, and project data, such as resource assignments and schedules, to maps and diagrams. These interactive diagrams can be filtered and searched based on this meta-data, enabling users to clearly communicate both the big picture and all relevant details in context.
“The new releases of MindManager and MindManager Enterprise offer significant new capabilities for organizing and communicating complex business data, processes, and decisions in a clear, easy-to-understand format,” said Todd Clyde, Mindjet EVP and General Manager, MindManager. “Our customers will appreciate the addition of so much functionality at the same time that we’ve improved ease of use.”
“The MindManager business achieved tremendous success in Q3, with 11% growth in trials, significant quarter-over-quarter revenue growth, and enterprise customer wins including BNP Paribas, Boehringer, and Cisco”, said Scott Raskin, CEO of Mindjet. “These new releases should contribute to even more growth in Q4.”
New MindManager 2016 for Windows features include:
- Templates and tools for creating flowcharts, swim lane diagrams, concept maps and other step-by-step illustrations and decision charts
- Tools for adding layers of information, in the form of notes, attachments, images, links, task items, and icons to flow charts and concept maps
- The ability to combine flowcharts and mind map topics in a single view, so that process flows and systems diagrams can be viewed side-by-side with related project plans, budget forecasts, and meeting notes
- Simplified map and diagram sharing options
- Multi-monitor support
- Enhanced user interface consistent with Microsoft Office 2016
- A free 30-day trial, available at www.mindjet.com.
Additional improvements in MindManager Enterprise 2016 include:
- Enhanced integration and data synchronization with Microsoft SharePoint, including Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online
- A new MindManager Reader for Windows that supports organization-wide sharing of interactive MindManager maps and charts. Reader functionality goes well beyond viewing and includes search, filter, index, Gantt views, and printing.
About Mindjet and MindManager
Mindjet is the proud parent company of MindManager, the world’s leading mind mapping software for individuals and organizations. With over 3,000 customers and 2 million paid users, including 83% of the Fortune 100, MindManager enables brainstorming and creative problem solving, improves communication and information management, and gives users the ability to plan and complete projects more efficiently and effectively. MindManager Enterprise combines Mindjet’s leadership mind mapping and visual planning tools with patented data integration features, as well as flexible communication options to support project coordination and knowledge sharing across the organization.
Mindjet is headquartered in San Francisco with offices throughout the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, and Australia. To learn more about MindManager and MindManager Enterprise, please visit www.mindjet.com.
Contact: Felicity Wohltman, VP of MindManager Marketing at Mindjet, (415) 229-4424.
Mindjet and MindManager are registered trademarks of Mindjet, which may be registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows, Office and SharePoint are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Other products and company names may be trademarks of their respective owners.