Mindjet Targets 50% Revenue Increase and Announces Growth Plans for Latin American MarketTaps Global Sales Veteran, Rudy Argüello, to Head Region Operations
SAN FRANCISCO– March 22, 2011 – Mindjet®, the leading provider of business productivity software and web-based applications for visually organizing and managing information and ideas, announced the appointment of the company’s new regional manager, Rudy Argüello, for the Latin American region including Mexico, Central America, South America and the Caribbean. Rudy will manage all channel partnerships and lead all field operations in the region to achieve the company’s overall growth strategy of 50% year-over-year revenue goals.
Over the last five years, Mindjet established a strong record of success throughout key markets in Latin America including over 500 organizational deployments in Colombia and Mexico alone. Mindjet customers in the region range from schools and small companies to central national banks and multinational corporations. Key customers in the region include: PGR®, SAT®, Pemex®, BP®, Oracle®, Banco Davivienda and Universidad La Sabana.
- The results show continuous double digit growth in key areas of the region such as Mexico, Brazil and Colombia, which, to date, represents over 50% of total revenue.
- The company added large customers, in both the private and public sectors, who utilize Mindjet products to increase business productivity, including Codelco in Chile, Telesur in Suriname and Coca Cola® in Costa Rica.
- Latin America represents an important emerging market for Mindjet’s global growth strategy. Sales, marketing and channel efforts will foster greater awareness and opportunity which will contribute to Mindjet’s regional target of 50% year-over-year growth, which the company believes is very achievable in the near term.
- Mindjet’s appointment of Rudy Argüello is an integral first step to larger sales and marketing investments in the region, which will broaden the awareness for Mindjet solutions including MindManager®, Mindjet Catalyst® and Mindjet Deal Navigator™
- Rudy Argüello’s 18 year history of sales success and sales leadership, both in the region and internationally, equips him with the skills and the tools needed to meet and exceed growth expectations in the region.
- Rudy’s background includes serving as corporate account channel manager for the Latin America region at Nimsoft, a provider of managed services, cloud platforms, and SaaS resources. Previously Rudy served for ten years as the international sales manager for Aircraft Technical Publishers and helped build their business to over 10,000 customers worldwide, including many of the world’s leading government regulatory agencies, airlines and maintenance organizations.
- Mindjet channel partners in the Latin American region include:
- Abe Smith, Mindjet Regional Vice President, Americas and Asia Pacific: “We’re pleased to have Rudy Arguello lead our company’s efforts in the region as we look towards triple digit growth and expanded market presence. To achieve these goals, Mindjet is committed to investing in marketing and sales activities to meet the growing productivity needs of business professionals throughout the region.”
- Rudy Argüello, Mindjet Regional Manager, Latin America: “I look forward to building a great brand in the region that supports the business goals of our channel partners and the business productivity needs of our customers. I am 100% focused on energizing our expanding channel partnerships through events, education and increased awareness.”
- Mindjet customer, Horst Georg Radtke, executive vice president Latin America, Fresenius Medical Care: "MindManager is our productivity weapon. We can now get teams together from clinics across five different countries to collaborate and work on plans in real-time, which results not only in better strategies, but better communication of those plans so they can be quickly implemented at our offices across South America."
- Mindjet channel partner, Ricardo Olmus, direct of innovation and technology, Flexus Group: “We have seen MindManager rapidly adopted in Latin America because it helps organizations develop fundamental skills including: thinking skills, for a powerful way to organize information and ideas and to easily find creative solutions; collaboration, as a powerful solution for helping teams easily and quickly interact; and as a key management solution for planning and executing all type of projects. Our customers love the beautiful interface, the ease of use and the amazing features; most of them become passionate users.”
Rudy Argüello on LinkedIn®: Rudy Argüello
Mindjet Blog: http://blog.mindjet.com/
Mindjet on Facebook®: http://www.facebook.com/mindjet
Mindjet on YouTube®: http://www.youtube.com/mindjet
More Mindjet news: http://www.mindjet.com/press/reviews
Mindjet provides office productivity software that helps business professionals visually organize and act upon ideas, information and resources to drive productivity, team effectiveness and business innovation. Mindjet products include industry-leading visual information mapping software and online services, as well as applications that incorporate Mindjet's innovative visualization technology to improve the usability of leading business applications.
Used by nearly 1.8 million users around the world and by business professionals in 45 of BusinessWeek's® 50 "World's Most Innovative Companies," Mindjet solutions clarify thinking, dramatically boost productivity and increase team effectiveness for better informed decisions. Mindjet is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Mindjet, MindManager, and the Mindjet logo are registered trademarks of Mindjet and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Mindjet and any other company.
For more information
Rudy Argüello, Regional Manager Latin America