Mindjet Appoints Marketing & Social Media Innovator Jascha Kaykas-Wolff as Company’s Chief Marketing OfficerKaykas-Wolff to Further Integrate Social Media with Traditional Efforts to Extend Reach and Deepen Customer Relationships
SAN FRANCISCO – October 18, 2011 – Mindjet®, the company that improves how people work together, today announced the appointment of Jascha Kaykas-Wolff as the company’s new Chief Marketing Officer. Kaykas-Wolff is charged with accelerating the adoption of Mindjet’s new Collaborative Work Management software and deepening the engagement with over two million paid desktop and mobile users. In his role, Kaykas-Wolff will oversee Mindjet's global marketing efforts including branding, product marketing, demand generation, advertising, public relations, community and web operations.
"Mindjet’s solutions are inherently social and, like social media, empowers users to fundamentally change the way they work,” said Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, Mindjet chief marketing officer. “Leveraging social channels is a natural extension of our company’s vision as we take our story beyond our already impressive user base to tell the story of how Mindjet enables today’s dispersed and time-strapped professionals to be more productive."
More about Jascha Kaykas-Wolff:
- Prior to joining Mindjet, Kaykas-Wolff served as senior vice president marketing and customer success for the world's largest social marketing platform, Involver™. Previously he headed global marketing for Webtrends™, the leading customer intelligence platform that founded the web analytics industry.
- Kaykas-Wolff also served as a strategic consultant for Alvarez & Marsal®, a global business consulting firm, and has held senior management positions at Microsoft® & Yahoo!®.
- Kaykas-Wolff is a sought after speaker and contributor to Dreamforce®, OMMA Metrics, and Enterprise 2.0 conferences, blogs and publications. Kaykas-Wolff holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Whittier College in Whittier, California.
- Scott Raskin, Mindjet CEO: “As the work place changes and becomes more social, with Facebook® now rivaling Outlook®’s active user base for example, Jascha’s leadership and social media expertise will enable Mindjet to take advantage of marketplace trends to lead our global marketing efforts.”
Jascha Kaykas-Wolff can be contacted at:
- Twitter®: @kaykas
- Facebook: facebook.com/kaykas
- LinkedIn®: linkedin.com/in/jaschak
- Blog: marketingiteration.com
- Mindjet Blog: http://blog.mindjet.com
- Mindjet on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mindjet
- Mindjet on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mindjet
- Mindjet on YouTube®: http://www.youtube.com/mindjet
- More Mindjet news: http://www.mindjet.com/press/reviews
Two million individuals, small businesses and Fortune 500® companies using Mindjet understand that working visually and collaboratively brings results. We set the standard in mind mapping and now our focus is to provide collaborative work management solutions that dramatically improve how people can work better together, accomplish goals more successfully and be more productive.
Seventy-two percent of the Fortune 500 and forty-seven of BusinessWeek®’s “The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” rely on Mindjet to see the big picture – let us show you too.
Mindjet is a trademark of Mindjet, registered in the US and other jurisdictions. Microsoft and Outlook are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the US and other jurisdictions. Alvarez & Marsal, Yahoo!, Dreamforce, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Fortune 500, and BusinessWeek are trademarks of Alvarez & Marsal Holdings, LLC, Yahoo! Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., LinkedIn Corporation, Google Inc., Time Inc. and The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., respectively, registered in the US and other jurisdictions. Involver and Webtrends are trademarks of Involver, Inc. and Webtrends Inc., respectively.