Using mind maps, Gantt charts, timelines or flowcharts, the project manager can exploit various tools in MindManager to visually organise all projects and its associated tasks and to collaborate and share information with the rest of the team project.
The newest version, MindManager 2017 for Windows, brings a series of new applications and improvements for a better project management. We’ll also demonstrate them during this live session.
Here’s the agenda:
- Project requirements – define objectives, success criteria, risks, etc.
- Project planning – choose between the various templates available (timelines, dashboard or project plan maps, flowcharts, etc.)
- and determine resources and deadlines in one single tool.
- Project execution and tracking – manage all project deadlines from a Gantt chart and benefit from the integration with Microsoft to optimise project coordination.
- Project collaboration – share the project and its progress with all stakeholders thanks to the universal file export in HTML5.