MindManager 2020 is packed with new features and product enhancements designed to help you achieve project management mastery. In this webinar we talk about two of these key features: The new project cost tracking options and the enhanced Gantt charting capabilities.
Whether your project budget is massive or modest, keeping costs in sight is the key to successfully managing it. With our new Project Cost Tracking feature, you can quickly add individual costs into your project maps, easily update them, and sum total costs with a simple click. This guarantees immediate visibility into one of the most critical project elements. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to define and view general costs within your project maps
- How MindManager Enterprise customers can define and visualize resources and general costs
- How to filter your maps according to cost information and tailor them for budget-focused conversations
- How to manage exceptions and ensure budget adherence by creating SmartRules that trigger when costs exceed set amounts
- How the costs are also taken into account when exporting to Excel
Gantt charts are beloved and appreciated by project managers for their detail, clarity and comprehensibility, which is why they have long been part of MindManager. But with Version 2020, we have integrated Gantt Pro functionality into our standard Gantt chart tool to make it even more powerful and flexible than ever for single users. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to open Gantt charts in a separate window for better clarity and easier updating
- How to edit existing tasks and add new ones – easily and quickly in the Gantt view
- How MindManager users can view and track resource costs, in addition to general costs (with MindManager Enterprise)
- How MindManager Enterprise users get both a visualization of resource utilization and an overview of costs sorted by resource
The maps shown in the webinar are available in .mmap format or in HTML (published via the Publisher feature in MindManager). Both versions allow you to download and edit the maps in MindManager.